- ICICI iMobile Application
ICICI Bank has made some solid gains in customer acquisition just nine months after it opened its flagship mobile banking application to non-bank customers.
The bank has already seen 4.5 million downloads, but more importantly, it has been successful in selling a loan or a deposit account to 10% of these customers.
With the early success, ICICI Bank expects to gain more insights into consumer behavior and offer multiple products to these customers making this application the main engine for the bank’s retail banking ambitions in the future, Bijith Bhaskar, head digital channels and partnerships, of the bank said.
The bank opened its ‘iMobile Pay’ app to non-bank customers in February 2021 after a soft launch in December 2020, allowing any user to make payments, seek loans or shop using the application
Key Services offered by iMobile App
- Easy bill payment and recharge
- Quick fund transfers with NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
- One-stop smart shopping platform
- Manage all your invests and deposits
- Instant personal loan
- Instant credit card
- Start a savings account
- Open/close fixed deposits
- Scan to pay
- Instant purchase/sale of gold
- Real-time analyses with consolidated statements of transactions
- Start Mutual Fund SIP
- Make travel and stay bookings
- Buy life insurance
Advantages of using iMobile App:
- Convenience in accessing a bank account
- Safe and secure banking
- Quick and easy fund transfer method
- A convenient way of paying bills
- Evergreen discounts, offers and rewards
2. HDFC Mobile Banking App
HDFC Bank MobileBanking Application offers an easy, secure and convenient platform for over 120+ banking transactions from anywhere and anytime. The app is equipped with advanced encryption and security to keep your account safe.
You can also recharge your mobile, make DTH payments, pay bills and credit card dues with HDFC MobileBanking App. Instant money transfers, Demat portfolio management, UPI payments can also be catered with mobile banking.
Unlock safely with Face ID:
Unlock your account just like you unlock your phone using face ID. A highly convenient way to log in while ensuring high security as only you can unlock
Account updates just like your status updates:
One view update of all your relationships (savings account, fixed deposits, credit cards outstanding) with the bank.
Payments or transfer money as quick as using a speed dial. Use UPI, Automatic bill payment, mobile recharge notifications to help you pay easily.
EVA ChatBot Support
- Ask EVA for banking queries just like you ask your friend.
- What makes HDFC MobileBanking one of the top mobile banking apps?
- Financial transactions like payments and fund transfers are made quick and easy
- Customers can subscribe to automatic bill payment services for recurring payments
- View, manage and update savings accounts, fixed deposits, credit cards, etc. with the bank
- High-security technology like fingerprint ID/face ID is used to keep the app secure
- More than 120 banking services including bill payments, recharge, open/close FD, UPI payments, open/close savings account, order currency notes or travel cards, and a lot more
3. State Bank of India Yono App
SBI YONO (You Only Need One App) fulfills all the banking, insurance, investment and daily shopping requirements of its users. With this one app, users can bank, shop, travel, pay bills, recharge, invest, etc. conveniently. It also allows users to apply for SBI cards, make card payments, view transaction history and is suitable for international usage as well.
YONO (You Only Need One) is an integrated digital banking platform offered by State Bank of India (SBI) to enable users to access a variety of financial and other services such as flight, train, bus and taxi bookings, online shopping, or medical bill payments. YONO is offered as a smartphone app for both Android and iOS.
The launch of YONO had a code name project Lotus. The YONO is developed by IBM and launched in around 13 months. The cost of development was expected to be around ₹4,000 crore.
YONO offers services from over 100 e-commerce companies including online shopping, travel planning, taxi booking, train booking, movie ticket booking, online education and offline retail with special discounts. YONO also offers conventional mobile banking services such as bank account opening, fund transfers, cashless bill payments, and loans. The smartphone app can be used to make ATM withdrawals.
- Instant account opening in less than 5 minutes with personalized Platinum Debit Card and concession on banking services
- Availability of exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers
- An interface that is easy to understand with intuitive navigation
- Quick fund transfers with UPI enabled payments
- Link and view all State Bank group relationships in one app
- Intelligent classification and categorization of transactions
- Avail overdraft against Fixed Deposits
- Request cheque books and ATM cards
- Get pre-approved personal loans of max. 1 lakh without any documentation
4. Bank of Baroda M-connect Plus
M-Connect Plus App by Bank of Baroda is a feature-loaded mobile banking app where users can access a wide range of banking products from balance enquiry to cardless cash withdrawals. All the services provided by the app are free of charge. One-time SMS charge is applied at the time of activation. Fund transfer facility is also provided under this app using IMPS/NEFT.
It has a simple and easy to use interface and activation process. Users can auto-link all their savings, current, CC, OD, Loan, PPF accounts with one customer ID.
- Quick fund transfer with BOB, to other banks via NEFT/IMPS
- Mobile/DTH recharges
- Utility bill payments
- Cheque book request
- View account balance
- Update Aadhaar
- Change MPIN, De-link accounts
- Scan to pay
5. Axis Mobile App
Axis Bank’s Axis Mobile App is a safe and secure mobile banking platform which offers more than 100 services to its users for almost all banking requirements. It is one of the most popular and efficient mobile banking applications with convenient access to bank accounts, fund transfers, bill payments, UPI payments, and a lot more.
Key features of Axis Mobile App:
- Easy access to all your Axis Bank accounts
- Personalized menu
- One-stop-shop for retail and business loans
- Get pre-approved credit cards
- Process UPI payments
- Scan and Pay
- View account summary, account statements, transaction details
- View and pay latest, unbilled and past statements of your credit cards
- Open FD or RD instantly
- Access your Deposit, Loan, Forex, Demat and Mutual Fund details
- Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers
- Recharge your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH connection instantly
- Make quick fund transfers to the same bank or other bank customers using IMPS or NEFT